The General HR Industry Induction is aimed at supporting businesses with the onboarding and induction of new employees and the annual re-induction of existing employees. It is a program that has been developed by HR experts.
The program aims to support businesses in implementing:
- Support employees in being set up for success from Day 1 on the job
- Consistently delivered information to all employees
- Bring engaging, meaningful and easy to understand content to all employees
- Help to support employees who have different learning styles, literacy challenges or come from non-English speaking backgrounds
- Bring the Employee Handbook, Policies and Procedures to life so that employees genuinely understand their HR obligations