30 Nov 5 Questions for a Great Onboarding Experience
❓ 5 Questions for a Great Onboarding Experience ✨
- Do you have a system to streamline the onboarding process?
– The job offer should be very clear and the compliance side of onboarding needs to be executed flawlessly, with all information flowing seamlessly to all other HR systems.
- Who should be involved in the onboarding experience?
– Strong employee engagement comes through building valuable relationships. Onboarding can’t just be quilted together from the work of different departments. It must be holistic, a joint effort by the HR department and team leaders
- How do you share your company culture through onboarding?
– every interaction with new hires can have an impact on engagement and organisational performance. It’s important to create activities and content that highlight the company culture and spans both the digital and the real world.
- How do you set your employees for success by giving expectations of what the onboarding should be about?
-In addition to creating a nurturing environment, personalised interactions can boost employee performance by 11%.
- How can you stay connected?
– early intervention when there is a problem, learn from what works and what doesn’t, Program recommendations & benchmarks
For more information on our staff onboarding and inductions, please click here.